We strive to provide our patients with the best dental care available that includes a variety of convenient financial arrangements.
If you have any payment or insurance questions or concerns, please ask our team at 847-572-8368. They are well informed and eager to help you find the best payment options available.
Just remember to bring your insurance information with you to your consultation so we can expedite reimbursement.
We accept cash, check, Visa & Mastercard, and participate in most dental benefits plans
The real cost of deferred dental care can increase the longer you wait. With Dental Financing, you’ll save money in the long term.
Sometimes the smile you’ve always wanted seems beyond the reach of your budget. At Zen Dental Deerfield, we have financing solutions to ensure affordability does not prevent you from receiving the care you want and deserve!
We have made special arrangements that provide you access to several financing options. All offer low monthly payments, and some even offer zero interest. We have a full-time financial specialist who will show you every option considering your situation and needs.
Even if you don’t have insurance, you can still have that fantastic smile you’ve been missing. Put us to work, and you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the ease and convenience offered by our payment options.
Many patients tell us how happy they are about the value of their dental investment, and you will too! Don’t wait any longer; you will be glad you took that first step.
- After your exam, you will meet with our financial coordinator.
- We’ll ask you to complete a brief intake form.
- In less than 48 hours, you will receive your range of financing options.
- You then select your preferred option.
Things you should know about financing.
- You have more options because we are contracted with multiple dental financing companies.
- You may be surprised that dental financing offers low monthly payments, zero down, and zero percent financing flexibility.
- Dental financing is a welcome option if the path to restoring your oral health becomes a challenge owing to cash flow issues.
We are constantly seeking additional ways to streamline the path to optimal oral health.